We are hunting for a bright, organised and detail-oriented person to support our growth. This contractor role will report directly to the company owner. You will be responsible for the administration of client sales, coordinating freight forwarding, supplier management, basic bookkeeping support and account management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to be generally self-managing once trained
- Proficiency in data entry and with an eye for detail
- Experience using CRM systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and some Google applications
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, and ideally knowledge of MS Access
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow up on customer enquiries in timely manner
- Your own workspace and ‘home office’ equipment including computer and internet access.
The role is initially part time and hours are flexible estimated at between 20 and 25 hours per week, with scope for growth over time. At least one hour per week day is required.
- Online customer service experience
- CRM or other data management type systems, or ability to learn new systems quickly
- International trade and freight
- Previous book-keeping and account management skills e.g. use of small business accounting software
Great – we want to hear from you! Please in your application include the following:
1. A cover-letter outlining your experiences, why you are suited to the role and why you want it
2. A full CV outlining your professional, education and other experience.
Please address all applications to email@example.com